View Profile Ketyri

All 189 Audio Reviews

29 w/ Responses

NIN Industrial, chiptune and 70s funk is a good combination

This is an incredible song and it's on CRACK, there's so much fucking SOUND and it's all bleeding into each other, this is literally a drug trip

These were an absolutely fantastic sound sampler. It literally sounds like ice. It gives me some Kid A vibes with how synthetically cold it sounds.

Again there's some production issues but I'm gonna ignore that for the really cool vibe this track has. It needs more instrumentation I think but that opening was so cool. I was ready to go rob a bank

lol this is not a 2 star song, what on earth who even rated this

Say the word and I will add you on Discord and you can send me the stem files and I can show you how I would approach mixing this live.

Part of the problem also is the quality of the instrument patches you are using. I would look into LABS by Spitfire Audio. It's all free and good quality for it being free.

The composition is top notch, all of the ideas are there. Production wise this could use a number of improvements, although the discordance of the ending was really nice.

not true

Go go go Shelby

ShelbyBryant responds:

aw thanks dawg

You really know how to land that cocaine fueled melancholy retro vibe thrown into a blender and served as a smoothie.

writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232