View Profile Ketyri

All 195 Audio Reviews

33 w/ Responses

I'm kinda scared, where's the final boss I don't see him anywhere oh no is he one of those invisible fuckers

larrynachos responds:

the final boss is your own self

Damn, I wish I knew about you sooner. You had some serious talent. I was not doing stuff half this cool at 16. Rest in peace. :(

this is some magic, I wanna dance in a magic woods

ssymboint responds:

The magic woods, I agree, are pretty cool.

Never heard of this guy in my life, always hate to see people take their own life. The song is really good, I'm sure he'd like it.

ssymboint responds:

Yeah, it may be a sad event but I tried not to make the song not sad. yk

imagine screaming THIS ISNT REAL ROCK or YOURE NOT A THEY THEM

rooted deep inside people is bigotree

Quarl responds:

TIDE GOES IN, TIDE GOES OUT. YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT.

I love the sound of this a lot, and I'd like to see you do a longer version or do a bit more. There's a couple of things I'd add to this song that would make it work. The track needs a bit of a tail end. For some reason, I feel like I want to hear birds chirping at the end of this song. This track gives me Pond The Weather vibes, a really good album you should go check out I think.

Like if I had to point at something about this song, it needs to be more... dirty. It needs more distortion to it. Nothing crazy, but definitely drive those bits up on some of the instruments. Bass is a great example. It needs more oomph to it.

NIN Industrial, chiptune and 70s funk is a good combination

This is an incredible song and it's on CRACK, there's so much fucking SOUND and it's all bleeding into each other, this is literally a drug trip

These were an absolutely fantastic sound sampler. It literally sounds like ice. It gives me some Kid A vibes with how synthetically cold it sounds.

Again there's some production issues but I'm gonna ignore that for the really cool vibe this track has. It needs more instrumentation I think but that opening was so cool. I was ready to go rob a bank

"famous composer" for the acclaimed certified Newgrounds hit game Sky Panda, writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232