View Profile Ketyri

All 195 Audio Reviews

33 w/ Responses

magnificent.

BACK TO CLASS PUNKS

Oh man this is much better than the last composition in terms of SWELLING. In terms of loudness though it's lacking, like before.

That crazy drum beat rhythm is pretty wild and really makes the song. Low end is seriously missing here. In the last song it wasn't the focus so who cares, but here it absolutely is. It's this rhythmic speed boost. WHERE'S MY BASS DAMMIT :'(

Also lmfao at the schmuck who thought the cymbal crash was too loud, pretty much all of his advice was bad

I do love the background drooping synth, you can especially hear it at the end of the song. That's great too.

Okay, this mix sounds really flat. The panning lead is annoying and too loud, and everything else sounds like it had all the moisture sucked out of it and packaged for space travel. Even the drums sound meh. It's a shame because the composition is pretty good, although it could use more instrumentation.

It doesn't really sound like a guitar.

I dunno what people are saying about mixing, besides the very beginning being a bit sharp and maybe some more bass if you really wanted it. I think this is pretty well mixed honestly. Oh, I do want to hear those horns panned to the left a lot more, so crank those fuckers up. Fix those little things and this is a nigh perfect song.

This sounds pretty impressive so it's time to give some mixing criticisms.

There's no humanity in this at all. Velocity is stagnant, but the big crime is no volume automation. USE IT BUDDY BOI. That's partly how you get big swells going. Have stuff rise and fall in volume so a different part comes into the forefront to tickle the brain to keep it engaged.

Parts of this song sound like they should be louder but they're just uh, not. Everything remains the same volume throughout and ultimately the instruments themselves all sound distant, almost behind the wall, especially the piano. This track needs to breathe. I want some loud strings!

I really like the vibe of this song but it needs to seriously kick into high gear at about 55 seconds in, and since it didn't it sounds really unfinished.

Heh, this sounds like a Sonic cutscene where you're talking to Tails or something. Also is that WEAK DRUMS I hear? TSK TSK. I will shame you. >:(

This 5 star is even more shocking now that I hear parts of the song are entirely unintentional.

"famous composer" for the acclaimed certified Newgrounds hit game Sky Panda, writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232