View Profile Ketyri

All 195 Audio Reviews

33 w/ Responses

I think this is just about perfect honestly. I really like the ambience.

I could see this playing at an outtro on Youtube, it has a really good sound. Watery synths, drowning claps.

Pretty happy with this one.

I like. Pretty well made. The mixing is pretty solid, I like the feeling of ephemeral space while the bass is just throwing up everywhere (in a good way).

SPURME responds:

Thanks man

Welcome back to the FRONTPAGE TRAIN, CHOOCHOO

I like this. The percussive elements like the drums could be boosted quite a bit. Not like NG WUB WUB levels, but you know what I mean surely. Other things I love are the whimpy revenge of the nerds synth flute.

White Ass Phantoms

That BIT CRUSHED part is so COOL.

the second half of the track is where stuff starts really coming together. I really like the snare, it starts sounding a lot more of an original take, you're doing things my song didn't do and I like the melodies a lot although I do think it still needs more going on.

It gets a bit dry towards the middle, really could have added more. A shame too because I really really like this a lot.

Not convincing orchestra? WHOGIVESAFUK I want that video game fakery sound. I really like the dynamics of this, now THIS is a war I can march into.

"famous composer" for the acclaimed certified Newgrounds hit game Sky Panda, writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232