View Profile Ketyri

All 191 Audio Reviews

30 w/ Responses

The pads sound uninspired but I fucking LOVE that growling bass.

larrynachos responds:

I think there's a note in the pad that shouldn't be, and that ruined it for some people. When I put the pad in, it was for the bit at 2:00, then I just kinda sprinkled it around the other sections of the song

The whole song is uninspired tbh, it's hot rushed garbage but thanks for the review!

THE NERD CREW

huh?

Other than this not sounding at all like the title of the song, this has a melody that paints on top of the superior production techniques you possess.

larrynachos responds:

How doesn't it sound like the title of the song? Do you expect a soley somber piece or something? Storms are beautiful things that I find aesthetically pleasing. Doesn't the ambient breakdown at the end sound at all like the atmosphere outside just after it finishes raining in the afternoon/evening? Just a little bit of sun creeping through the clouds as they move on, depleted.

The song is strong in every way, but it's missing something central to it. It needs a melody to it.

larrynachos responds:

Idk I feel like I nailed this song, usually my lead melodies take up too much of the spotlight, with this one I was going for more of an atmosphere. Thanks for stopping by seprix!

Thank you. Praise be to God.

Phonometrologist responds:

Thanks for listening

I like that you included all the tech you used in the side. Helps a lot in copying you. Anyways, long time fan of yours, you're a pretty big inspiration.

DesoloZ responds:

I'm flattered I didn't think people like this style of music i made to be honest

Not as good as the remake, but I am happy to hear this!

Perfection. I like the fact that it's inbetween keys.

I like the vocals in the transition.

That driving bass that wobbles is what really sells this track. It does get a bit boring around the 2 minute mark, the track is doing less then than before but it's not really a change of dynamics.

"famous composer" for the acclaimed certified Newgrounds hit game Sky Panda, writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232