View Profile Ketyri

30 w/ Responses

Go go go Shelby

ShelbyBryant responds:

aw thanks dawg

You really know how to land that cocaine fueled melancholy retro vibe thrown into a blender and served as a smoothie.

Pretty cool, I like the twisting almost dissonance. I think I might challenge you to make something more subtle and ethereal though. :)

lotuspath responds:

what ambient? hahahhahah maybe when i feel like shitposting ambient sure

the chorus bass is the coolest part. the verse sounds... incredibly familiar

lotuspath responds:

808's + wacky breaks + kick sidechaining everything goes really well ngl

and the verse well.... if yk then yk :D

It's kind of almost at Tame Impala Currents vibes when it really kicks off. This track is missing something that'll really make it take off and give it that last half star. Like at the middle part it's just kind of lackluster, feels instrumental without a lead.

The chords and progression are a little too predictable, but I guess it can’t possibly be bad that it sounds like a typical Hollywood track

What. Wow.

:plant:

I really love the sound design and synth work in this one. This is some fantastic work right here. I don't even have any comments really, I could list something great every couple of seconds here, like that insane percussion that also goes backwards sometimes. Your production skills are top notch. You simply are not satisfied. You will take a track and you will kick it to 11. You will grind it out until it works really well.

BRO. This track sounds like it's being squeezed out of a ketchup jar but that it's an aesthetic choice and not a poor mixing decision. I fucking love this shit.

"famous composer" for the acclaimed certified Newgrounds hit game Sky Panda, writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232