View Profile Ketyri

All 195 Audio Reviews

33 w/ Responses

This kind of music isn't for me so I will give it 4.5 stars and continue

I'm goin surrrrfiiiiiiiiiiinnn, this sounds like a beach rock track, drums a bit weird sounding for me

This doesn't sound like a final boss, it sounds like Shadow the EdgeGod giving a monologue before you actually fight and that image makes me laugh a lot

THAT'S MINE WHAT THE HECK also OW that kit hurts my hearing until it goes out of the highpass stuff

RAW more like naw :(

feels about halfway done, a couple of drafts away from being super cool

It's almost Minecraftian, the cute synthy rain sounds are cute

this song does indeed sound better reversed and with no beat, adding more synths. This feels like an entire new world and sounds like the beginnings or ending to a fantastic album. I just wish it was longer. I love the feeling of water and waves washing over you. Maybe they could have been slower and also quieter, but just little thoughts. This is a perfect song to me.

"this was a 4.5 track but I decided to give you 3.5 instead because the guy's face was pretty cool"

nah this feels like a 3.5 to me, the mixing is too hot for it to be subtle vibes and too sleepy to be a beat.

The opening is fantastic, really gives me shoegaze vibes. The drums are too loud, they should be more subdued I think. The synth at 1:20 is very nice, I just wish I didn't have to wait until then for something interesting to happen. Again this is probably about 1 or 2 drafts from being fucking GREAT. It's really close, just on the cusp. The subtle synth work around 2 minutes is fantastic. The drums also need some more technical Ringo Starr levels of personification going on I think.

"famous composer" for the acclaimed certified Newgrounds hit game Sky Panda, writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232