View Profile Ketyri

All 191 Audio Reviews

30 w/ Responses

This might be your best song, I just want to compare it to the previous one I said was your best song.

Boost the kick around 1-2khz and you'll get a clearer sounding kick. Advanced trick is to sidechain the bass so that the kick jumps out more

This is damn new perfect.

CRANK UP THE ORGAN :'(

This is really great but the scratching is just a tad too loud.

This song needs a glockenspiel or some kind of bell playing occasional notes once in a blue moon and then it would be perfect.

Zxentric responds:

I can do that :3

You're doing a great job. I love the sound of this too.

that electrosynth is a bit too loud, as a mixing critique. But only a smidge.

I AM SO PROUD

I really like this one. It tells a pretty good story, it's foreboding and danger is lurking. Any step I take could be my last. Your discordant style really works here.

I really do want to see you try a less atonal song though.

Zxentric responds:

Mmm good luck on that :>

Pretty good for a first upload. Gotta milk those retro cows. I like the panned vocals on the right. Those are pretty rad, but I wish they were automated to be louder the longer the song went on, as a sort of haunting thing. There's not enough dynamics in this song.

MarinNabigh responds:

Thank you for the feedback!

I'm glad you think it's good a first upload. I was trying to give the track more dynamic range when making it, but I got stuck... I'll definitely keep trying though!

"famous composer" for the acclaimed certified Newgrounds hit game Sky Panda, writing music one song at a time.
Hit me up at ket#3232